Welcome to RuneLocus! If you are new, register now —or—

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    893
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation All the Proxy websites For SCHOOL!

    Here is a list of all the proxy websites to enter any BLOCKED site ;

    Use at your own risk
    Note: I do not own any of these websites. they are 100% Credits to the People/Nerds who made them; ®

    http://www.strangebowl.com/
    http://www.fishbrainsoup.com/
    http://www.heartsmoke.com/
    http://www.goatmule.com/
    http://www.protectmice.com/
    http://www.shirtboiler.com/
    http://mediprox.co.cc/
    https://sparrowclock.com/
    http://Domainserverproxy.tk
    http://proxybolt.info/
    http://beautifulproxy.info/
    http://Schoolisgood.com
    http://Lameschool.com
    http://spellchecknitemare.com
    http://Schoolisbeat.com
    http://ads-blackfriday.com


    Last updated 12/10/10 @ 1:49 East
    ®
    ---
    I will update all of the websites, when the websites are released
    Got Some you know? Post here and ill add it to the list (:
    ---

    Once again, I do not own any of these websites. they are 100% Credits to the People/Nerds who made them;


    Thank You,
    Redcen1
    Last edited by Redcen1; December 10th, 2010 at 19:49.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11,011
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    3096
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    https://sparrowclock.com/

    http://mediprox.co.cc

    Domainserverproxy.tk

    --

    Some of the ones I use.

    | FAQ | Contact Us | Toplist Reports | Feedback | Advertisements
    |
    Welcome to RuneLocus: The RuneScape Private Server Resource & Community

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    893
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart View Post
    https://sparrowclock.com/

    http://mediprox.co.cc

    Domainserverproxy.tk

    --

    Some of the ones I use.
    Ill add them to the list

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    133
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesnt matter how many Proxy's u get, they block every single proxy now. meaning any website that has Proxy Information, or anything about Proxy Is BLOCKED. << Well atleast for my school -.-

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    893
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiad View Post
    It doesnt matter how many Proxy's u get, they block every single proxy now. meaning any website that has Proxy Information, or anything about Proxy Is BLOCKED. << Well atleast for my school -.-
    You can try https:// or http:// (:


    Edit: Prolly one of your teachers "liked" this application on facebook, where they send you an automatic message of the recent proxys they have made

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    739
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    77
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad my school blocks anything that contains proxy

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    133
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcen1 View Post
    You can try https:// or http:// (:


    Edit: Prolly one of your teachers "liked" this application on facebook, where they send you an automatic message of the recent proxys they have made
    i tried all the ways lol -.- i freaking HATE ENTERPRISE lmao

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    893
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn.. Everyones mad.. with your White schools, No offence, nor trying to be offensive, my schools Ghetto = They really don't give a shit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saiad View Post
    i tried all the ways lol -.- i freaking HATE ENTERPRISE lmao
    Haha :p

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    304
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time I did this, in the middle school days...I went on a proxyserver to check Myspace. Some guy "guessing the school system analyst" comes in with the principal asks the teacher for my computer number and I was ffuuucckkeedd. Suspended for 2 days for going on a dumb proxy server. Since I am at a private school...rules are stricter I suppose..but yeah.
    So why did I tell this? Use at your own risk
    The biggest troll I know is leukemia :/

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    893
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactaur View Post
    Last time I did this, in the middle school days...I went on a proxyserver to check Myspace. Some guy "guessing the school system analyst" comes in with the principal asks the teacher for my computer number and I was ffuuucckkeedd. Suspended for 2 days for going on a dumb proxy server. Since I am at a private school...rules are stricter I suppose..but yeah.
    So why did I tell this? Use at your own risk
    Duh. Private schools are for Rich white people (No offense) Ofcourse they are going to Notice if you are using proxys

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •