Welcome to RuneLocus! If you are new, register now —or—

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75

Thread: Xealusion 666

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    20
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    They take new developers very seriously, not just anyone can be a xealusion hoe ;D.
    Just 'cause I'm new do here doesn't mean I'm not a serious developer..

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    738
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    76
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Boolean Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Just 'cause I'm new do here doesn't mean I'm not a serious developer..
    It's not that lol, we're maxed out on developers :p, I don't mind inviting a new programmer, you just gotta show me that you can work but you won't get that chance til one of our current developers leave :p
    Click either pic to check out my server (h)



  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    20
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    2
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flow Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    It's not that lol, we're maxed out on developers :p, I don't mind inviting a new programmer, you just gotta show me that you can work but you won't get that chance til one of our current developers leave :p
    Alright. That's completely understandable. Thank you for taking the time to respond

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    55
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    8
    Mentioned
    0 times
    I've been working on a basic magic combat handler for the past little while... Going to go to bed soon though.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,073
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    474
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Will Zealusion server still stay up after this? As a basic pk server, maybe make it a world 2, and this a world 1.
    Wow'in all the ladies as I walk in the club

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    55
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    8
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesta Main Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Will Zealusion server still stay up after this? As a basic pk server, maybe make it a world 2, and this a world 1.
    Probably not, but a lot of content from Zealusion has been added to this server, I think the only real difference you guys might find is that there is (or will be in some aspects) a lot more to do on this server (such as boss hunting, skilling, etc). You will have to work for items of course, I expect that the economy won't be too unforgiving though.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,073
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    474
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Discardedx22 Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Probably not, but a lot of content from Zealusion has been added to this server, I think the only real difference you guys might find is that there is (or will be in some aspects) a lot more to do on this server (such as boss hunting, skilling, etc). You will have to work for items of course, I expect that the economy won't be too unforgiving though.
    Oh ok , I don't mind. Will I get my donator back =o?
    Wow'in all the ladies as I walk in the club

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    55
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    8
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Yes, we've already discussed this with the members. Anyone who had donated to Zealusion will have their status transferred over to the new server, a rank on the forums, and some sort of donation points added to your account (redeemable at an in game shop).

  9. The following RuneLocus members thank Discardedx22 for making this post:

    Vesta Main (January 27th, 2012)

  10. #29

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,073
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    474
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Discardedx22 Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Yes, we've already discussed this with the members. Anyone who had donated to Zealusion will have their status transferred over to the new server, a rank on the forums, and some sort of donation points added to your account (redeemable at an in game shop).
    Awesome & Good luck, Cart said there's gonna be clan wars like RS, if it's true, can't wait .
    Wow'in all the ladies as I walk in the club

  11. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Competition points
    0
    Thanks
    269
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesta Main Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Awesome & Good luck, Cart said there's gonna be clan wars like RS, if it's true, can't wait .
    I honestly don't understand why people are even mentioning clan wars and castle wars etc. Wait till you see what we're making, hopefully I'll have a promo vid out soon and it will blow all the other minigames out of the water.
    Good music is like food for the soul, good weed is like food for the mind, may I never face starvation.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •