Welcome to RuneLocus! If you are new, register now —or—

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xealusion 666

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    They take new developers very seriously, not just anyone can be a xealusion hoe ;D.
    Just 'cause I'm new do here doesn't mean I'm not a serious developer..

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Boolean Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Just 'cause I'm new do here doesn't mean I'm not a serious developer..
    It's not that lol, we're maxed out on developers :p, I don't mind inviting a new programmer, you just gotta show me that you can work but you won't get that chance til one of our current developers leave :p
    Click either pic to check out my server (h)

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flow Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    It's not that lol, we're maxed out on developers :p, I don't mind inviting a new programmer, you just gotta show me that you can work but you won't get that chance til one of our current developers leave :p
    Alright. That's completely understandable. Thank you for taking the time to respond

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    I've been working on a basic magic combat handler for the past little while... Going to go to bed soon though.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Will Zealusion server still stay up after this? As a basic pk server, maybe make it a world 2, and this a world 1.
    Wow'in all the ladies as I walk in the club

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesta Main Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Will Zealusion server still stay up after this? As a basic pk server, maybe make it a world 2, and this a world 1.
    Probably not, but a lot of content from Zealusion has been added to this server, I think the only real difference you guys might find is that there is (or will be in some aspects) a lot more to do on this server (such as boss hunting, skilling, etc). You will have to work for items of course, I expect that the economy won't be too unforgiving though.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Discardedx22 Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Probably not, but a lot of content from Zealusion has been added to this server, I think the only real difference you guys might find is that there is (or will be in some aspects) a lot more to do on this server (such as boss hunting, skilling, etc). You will have to work for items of course, I expect that the economy won't be too unforgiving though.
    Oh ok , I don't mind. Will I get my donator back =o?

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Yes, we've already discussed this with the members. Anyone who had donated to Zealusion will have their status transferred over to the new server, a rank on the forums, and some sort of donation points added to your account (redeemable at an in game shop).

9. The following RuneLocus members thank Discardedx22 for making this post:

Vesta Main (January 27th, 2012)

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Discardedx22 Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Yes, we've already discussed this with the members. Anyone who had donated to Zealusion will have their status transferred over to the new server, a rank on the forums, and some sort of donation points added to your account (redeemable at an in game shop).
    Awesome & Good luck, Cart said there's gonna be clan wars like RS, if it's true, can't wait .

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesta Main Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    Awesome & Good luck, Cart said there's gonna be clan wars like RS, if it's true, can't wait .
    I honestly don't understand why people are even mentioning clan wars and castle wars etc. Wait till you see what we're making, hopefully I'll have a promo vid out soon and it will blow all the other minigames out of the water.
    Good music is like food for the soul, good weed is like food for the mind, may I never face starvation.