Welcome to RuneLocus! If you are new, register now —or—

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times

Help - Buying - Source / Client / Cache

Hello, I'm starting of a new Rune Scape Private Server ect. I'm know the basic's of a RSPS ect but I'm after making a very good advanced Private Server. I have my website and Vps system all working and out of the way i just need the Files to actually start this off.

In advance to this I'm looking for a 714+ Rune Scape Cache / Source and Client - (Client not Matrix leached) I'm after it with working Grand Exchange on all 4 Grand exchange parts with working bank people, Working Summoning Familers with Special Attacks / Actual working Fire Titan / Moss Titan / Ice Titan / Unicorn Stallion / Steel titan / Iron titan / Pack Yak / War tortoise. / Aura's working for example Master Salvation / Supreme Corruption / Supreme Harmony. - The ::home to be based at Grand Exchange at the Gates if possible, And when joining they are already maxed out - Level 138. - 'Custom Items' (Yellow H'ween / Owner Cape / Donator Cape / Admin Cape / Extreme Donator Cape / Donator Icons / Cool Donator Zone / Donator's can use Abyssal Vine Whip and so can extreme's+ With working abyssal Vine Whip special attack / Working Chaotics / Donator Symbols / Working Ancient curses / ::Ancients / ::Lunar - These auto switch your spell book / (Livid farm combat spells (If possible) -Veng Group -Disruption Shield -) / Working Armours - Ganodermic - New Armours ect / ::Clanwars - Can enter White Portal (safe) - Can enter Red Portal (Not safe) / New Fire Cape / All item's spawnble except GODSWORDS / ARMADYL ARMOUR/ PERNIX / VIRTUIS / TORVA / STEADFAST BOOTS / RAGE FIRE BOOTS (And the other pair of boots ' Gullivian Boots? ' / DIVINE SPIRIT SHIELD / However all these item's what are not spawnble are allowed to be bought in Grand Exchange / Earn Money by Clicking on a Certain Object (8k per click) - Money in inventory - / All working staff Commands (The basics) / (Donator's - Extreme donator's+ Can use Yell).

Main features focusing on:

Grand Exchange
    Custom Items
    Abyssal Vine Whip
    Working Fire Titan Special attack (Heal) - (Emote / Orange Flames)
    Maxed Out when Joined
    Clanwars
    Livid Farm combat spells
    Yell System

-Paying 28-35 Dollars if someone could code this all up- - Don't really care if it is leeched out of any other source as long as it has most of these requirements and not fully noticeable ( Make the server name - 'Example' and when the player logs in on chatbox it will say ' Welcome to Example714 hope you like your stay and enjoy ' ) In red Colouring and 1 admin crown at each side. (If you could show me how to change Grand exchange Prices as well would be great) & ( How to change the clicking a certain object money in inventory rate )
    Last edited by roux11555111; July 7th, 2012 at 17:13.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 times
    1). There are a lot of client, source's, and cache out there.
    2). No one is going to code those in for you.
    3) Half the things your asking for are all easy to code
    4). Stop being lazy and use google.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    1). There are a lot of client, source's, and cache out there.
    2). No one is going to code those in for you.
    3) Half the things your asking for are all easy to code
    4). Stop being lazy and use google.
    I know they are alot of Client's Source's and Cache's out there, People would code this in for me as I'm paying them??? Why don't you take your time to read the full thread before doing a comment, I'm not being lazy I just a beginner.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    I'll sell you one copy only if you pay first , because i'm not leting you to scam me for my work.
    Click The Banner to play

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 times
    and you want all this for $35?

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by own4g3 Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    and you want all this for $35?
    Yesssss.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravey Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    I'll sell you one copy only if you pay first , because i'm not leting you to scam me for my work.
    If you could Private Message me Picture's of the requirements with you and a admin crown coded in the client of the main features I'm looking at, I'll be happy to pay you.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravey Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    TROLOLOLOL. Your work? Ye right....

I don't think you are allowed to buy/sell sources. Not sure.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by korasi pr0dx Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    TROLOLOLOL. Your work? Ye right....

I don't think you are allowed to buy/sell sources. Not sure.
    It's allowed.

Competition points
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    228 times

RuneLocus Awards

Quote Originally Posted by roux11555111 Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
    It's allowed.
    No it's not.