1. Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and using RuneLocus, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (ToS).
- If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our services.
2. User Conduct
- You agree to use the RSPS list fairly and responsibly.
- Any form of deceptive or fraudulent activity, including double voting, is strictly prohibited.
- A user is allowed to vote once every 12 hours.
- Double voting: Any additional votes within this timeframe are prohibited. This includes the use of VPNs, mobile line connections, dynamic IP addresses, or any other methods to circumvent the one vote per 12 hours rule.
- Automated voting: The use of robot services, automation software, or any other mechanism intended to automate the voting process is strictly prohibited. All votes must be made manually by the human users.
3. User-Uploaded Content
- Users may have the ability to upload or post content to RuneLocus.
- You agree that any content uploaded by you is your own responsibility and that you have all the necessary rights to such content.
- Content Ownership: RuneLocus does not claim ownership of the content you upload. However, by uploading content, you grant RuneLocus the necessary licenses to use, display, and distribute said content.
- Infringement Claims: If it is brought to our attention that uploaded content infringes on another’s rights, we will not hesitate to remove the content. This may also result in consequences for your membership, including suspension or termination.
4. Disclaimer of Association
- RuneLocus is an independent website and is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Jagex Ltd or the RuneScape brand. Any trademarks or registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd are the property of their respective owners and are used here for identification purposes only.
5. Registered Trademark Notice
- RuneLocus is a registered trademark under Depot number 1302159 with registration number 968234 in the Benelux Office for Intellectual Property (BOIP). All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use of the RuneLocus trademark or any content associated with RuneLocus is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.
- We reserve the right to monitor and investigate any suspected violation of these ToS. Users found in violation may be subject to account suspension or termination and may be barred from using our services in the future.
8. Liability Limitation
- RuneLocus is provided “as is”. While we strive to provide a fair and reliable service, we do not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operation of our services. We shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use or inability to use the website.
9. Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of RuneLocus following any changes signifies your acceptance of the new terms.
10. Contact Information
- If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.